Access information and materials related to market participants’ requested billing adjustments (RBAs) to dispute amounts billed by ISO New England or to request meter data error (MDE) corrections.
Materials below include:
- Billing dispute notices from the ISO to the Budget and Finance Subcommittee
- Billing dispute statuses, which include the status and dollar amounts for both current and previous RBAs
- Billing dispute decisions—status reports on ISO decisions to grant or deny RBAs
- Meter Data Error RBA deadlines—schedule of specific deadlines for each MDE RBA in process
Information is updated on a regular basis as new RBAs are added or the status of existing RBAs changes.
About Billing Disputes
The ISO Tariff provides for a market participant’s right to dispute amounts billed by ISO New England, as well as to request corrections for meter data errors. In all cases, the invoice amount must be paid in full before requesting a billing adjustment.
- For ISO billing procedures and RBA submissions, see the ISO New England Billing Policy.
- Corrections of meter data errors are detailed in Market Rule 1’s Accounting and Billing section (III.3.6 to III.3.8).
- TheBilling Dispute Overview provides a diagram summary of the two billing dispute processes and the dates associated with an MDE RBA settlement timeline.
Download the meter data errors RBA submittal form. The MDE RBA process is detailed in Section 6.2 of Market Rule 1 Accounting (Manual M-28).